[cfe-dev] Getting involved with Clang refactoring

Arnaud de Grandmaison arnaud.allarddegrandmaison at parrot.com
Thu May 24 07:11:36 PDT 2012

On 05/24/2012 02:28 PM, Manuel Klimek wrote:
> In the end it depends on who's willing to write which solution and
> propose a patch to clang ;)
Do not tempt me ;)

The use case I have here is that several people are using clang_complete
+ vim, but have to use gcc because their target requires it. We have
added a cmake target to generate the ".clang_complete" configuration
file, which provides the options necessary for compiling the source
files :  in essence, that's a compilation-db. On its side,
clang_complete also provides a script to extract the compilation options
from the build system.

I am interested in working on this compilationdb, as this will clearly
be a benefit for clang and all derivative projects.

Cheers,

--
Arnaud de Grandmaison
Senior CPU engineer