[cfe-dev] warning: <tool>: 'linker' input unused when '-fsyntax-only' is present

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue May 22 11:53:11 PDT 2012

I'm writing a tool using libclang. I've used one of Doug Gregor's talks
about libclang as a tutorial. One thing is really bugging me and I
cannot figure out what I've done wrong. Every time I run the tool I get
this output:

File(FDC34)warning: <tool>: 'linker' input unused when '-fsyntax-only'
is present

The code looks something like this:

http://pastebin.com/nJ3aWzqh

I'm invoking the tool with just an input file.

I've tried to search the web but I've been unable to find an answer that
provides a working solution.

--
/Jacob Carlborg