[cfe-dev] Cmake errors on Windows with current Clang svn trunk

Krunal Rao krunal.rao78 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 08:48:28 PDT 2012

I'm just running Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

To do a test I disabled both but with no improvements.

The issue is there with or without the extra -D flags, and if I keep
trying eventually it works but it's not ideal :)

I also tried with a completely new directory (svn co et all) but with
no difference.