[cfe-dev] ASTImporter causes assertion in full mode

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Tue Oct 11 07:43:03 PDT 2011

Hi @clang,

the second assertion in DeclContext::addHiddenDecl fires, if I import a
function in a namespace with two function paramters in ASTImporter's
full mode.
I'm not that familiar with the ASTImporter but it seems, that the call
to ImportDeclParts in ASTNodeImporter::VisitFunctionDecl imports all
decls of the namespace including the currently processed function. Later
on the function imports its parameters and there the assertion happens
because the parameters are already imported.
Perhaps someone should look at this. I got it solved here by switching
to minimal import.

Best regards
Olaf Krzikalla