[cfe-dev] Changing the way Clang's driver computes the library search paths on Linux

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Tue Oct 4 00:10:43 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Miles Bader <miles at gnu.org> wrote:

> It certainly doesn't work on debian yet (sorry if you already knew
> that; it's not so clear from what you wrote above what "properly
> support" means)

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I'm saving making the new Debian multiarch stuff
work for a 'future work' (ie, later this week). It's substantially
different, and deviates from upstream GCC layout, and I'm focused on getting
upstream-like distros and distros that were previously working in good shape
first. I'll extend it for Debian once it's well factored.