[cfe-dev] Attempt to install and test the libc++ failing rather catastrophically

doug livesey biot023 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 23:21:36 PDT 2011

Hi -- I tried to follow the instructions here (http://libcxx.llvm.org/) to
install libc++, but the tests fail, and trying to compile with libc++ fails
(on a project that works without).
I should add that I'm rather a n00b, sorry.
Some of the output I'm getting from the tests is here:
https://gist.github.com/1039586
That's from the tail end of the output, sorry -- I left it running in
screen.
I can run it again and redirect it to a file, if that could help.
Could it be that I need to include more files into the compilation of
libc++?
I use /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include for quite a bit of stuff (like
Boost).
Anyway, any help & all advice will be very gratefully received.
Thanks,
   Doug.