[cfe-dev] Windows 'Roadmap'

Joshua Boyce raptorfactor at raptorfactor.com
Sun Jun 5 07:18:56 PDT 2011

Is thee a roadmap or timeline anywhere for improved Clang on Windows
support? I know Clang can build C++ applications on Windows, however afaik
it can't yet parse the Windows SDK headers, nor can it parse the Dinkumware
STL headers (though, the latter wouldn't be a big deal if lib++ supported
Windows... Is there a timeline/roadmap for it too??).

I understand these things take time, and I appreciate the amount of work
involved, but both Windows SDK support and STL support are pretty critical
to actually using Clang to build real-world Windows software, so any
information I could get would be great.

Thanks in advance.