[cfe-dev] Error in Clang Doxygen?

Vassil Vassilev vasil.georgiev.vasilev at cern.ch
Wed Jul 27 10:31:38 PDT 2011

Hi,
   Yes from time to time somebody asks about that (I did before) but
didn't get answer. Perhaps it is not that important, but it is annoying.
   I could generate documentation as well, but I prefer to use the
online docs because they are always up-to-date. Can anyone tell what
needs to be fixed in order to see doxygen for DeclCXX in the online
documentation?
Vassil