[cfe-dev] Error in Clang Doxygen?

John Freeman jfreeman at cse.tamu.edu
Wed Jul 27 09:55:05 PDT 2011

There are some entities documented in the source that are not included
in the doxygen. For example, CXXRecordDecl has a page, but none of its
members appear:
http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classCXXRecordDecl.html

For another example, neither CXXMethodDecl nor CXXCtorInitializer have
pages at all, even though they appear in the same file (AST/DeclCXX.h),
in the same scope, immediately following CXXRecordDecl. Is there an
error in the documentation for CXXRecordDecl that prevents doxygen from
finishing the file? I generated the docs with warnings, and I got no
warnings for the file AST/DeclCXX.h.

- John