[cfe-dev] auto and decltype availability

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Sat Jul 16 02:54:17 PDT 2011

Le 16 juil. 2011 à 03:42, Craig Silverstein a écrit :

> } What is the release version number(s) of the LLVM project that first
> } included a clang frontend that linked in a version of libclang that
> } was able to correctly (according to a reasonably recent draft of the
> } C++0x standard) handle the 'auto' and 'decltype' keywords?
>
> In my limited experience, llvm releases are pretty far apart.  You may
> be better served by just saying the date that the completed
> functionality was submitted to top-of-tree clang.
>
> How I would do it (caveat: I'm no expert on clang nor llvm), would be
> to look for commits that updated http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html.
> One way to do that would be here:
>   http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/www/cxx_status.html?view=log

You suggestion make me think about an other file that let you know the exact revision that enabled a c++0x feature.

clang/test/Lexer/has_feature_cxx0x.cpp

This is the test files which test the __has_feature() macro for each c++0x feature.

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/test/Lexer/has_feature_cxx0x.cpp?view=log

For instance, auto_type was enabled in commit  r126078

-- Jean-Daniel