[cfe-dev] auto and decltype availability

Craig Silverstein csilvers at google.com
Fri Jul 15 18:42:27 PDT 2011

} What is the release version number(s) of the LLVM project that first
} included a clang frontend that linked in a version of libclang that
} was able to correctly (according to a reasonably recent draft of the
} C++0x standard) handle the 'auto' and 'decltype' keywords?

In my limited experience, llvm releases are pretty far apart.  You may
be better served by just saying the date that the completed
functionality was submitted to top-of-tree clang.

How I would do it (caveat: I'm no expert on clang nor llvm), would be
to look for commits that updated http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html.
One way to do that would be here:
   http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/www/cxx_status.html?view=log

craig