[cfe-dev] Plugin to generate Lua bindings

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:49:25 PST 2011

Hi Doug, Chris, John, et. all,

Any thoughts on making this a sample?

I will probably rewrite it to avoid some of the collected state.  I've
enclosed an updated version that now binds enums too.

Óscar,

> The test files could be included on a subdirectory of examples/LuaBindings
and optionally build them, or just leave them there for illustration.
This would require embedding the Lua sources in the Clang tree, which they
probably wouldn't want.  But I could embed some sample files to be bound,
tests, and perhaps the glue for the Lua stuff, such that a person would just
have to plug in the Lua code somewhere.

-John

John.Thompson.JTSoftware at gmail.com