[cfe-dev] C++ modules

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 17:12:33 PST 2011

If you check recent (the last 6 months or so) commits to clang by Doug
Gregor, you'll find some work to implement C++ modules is already
underway. As I understand it, the work is purely in clang, though
there's been recent talk of restructuring some of the common file
system abstractions across clang and llvm (though that's mostly
orthogonal to module support)