[cfe-dev] C++ modules

Loïc Joly loic.actarus.joly at numericable.fr
Thu Dec 29 16:29:29 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm totally new to Clang and LLVM, but I want to give it a try as a test
platform for new C++ features. I'm mostly interested in the proposals
around modifying the C++ build process to introduce the notion of
modules, and I would need some help from people who know the
architecture to look at the right places.

My first question is the following: Do you believe implementing modules
in C++ can be done at the Clang level, or does it require changes to the
LLVM level too?

Thank you,

--
Loïc