[cfe-dev] Toolset for clang in Windows under Boost

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Wed Sep 22 06:57:08 PDT 2010

On 9/22/2010 1:05 AM, Douglas Gregor wrote:
> I don't believe that anyone has written a Clang toolset for bjam that works on Windows. Linux and Mac OS do work.

You do provide a means of building clang on Windows through the VS
Studio solution. There is also a clang.hpp in boost.config which
suggests that it should support any OS.

Is there any functional difference between clang on Windows and clang on
Linux/MacOS ? What would it take to provide a toolset for clang on
Windows that can compile Boost libraries ?