[cfe-dev] clang frontend for generating LLVM IR

kristian kurniawan overcomer474 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:34:35 PDT 2010

Hi there,

My name is Kurni and right now I'm trying to make the clang front-end to
take the CUDA code as it's input, but I didn't know where to start and what
code that I need to modified. Would you be so kindly to help me with this?
My idea is (maybe), I can add the library of CUDA into the clang library and
also add some cuda.h on the clang. But I think you guys know better than me.

Thank you for your help and kind attention.

Best regards,

Kristian