[cfe-dev] Missing gcc command line options?

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Tue Jun 1 09:00:11 PDT 2010

>> clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-ffast-math'
>> clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-ftrapping-math'
>>
>> Am I missing something or are those options not supported yet?
>
> These options are not yet supported.

Thanks. Thus since llvmc -clang just calls clang, my only option is something along the lines of
~> clang foo.c -c -emit-llvm -o foo.bc
~> llc foo.bc -O3 -enable-unsafe-fp-math -o foo.o

, isn't it? Would you know exactly which LLVM options should be used to reproduce -ffast-math -ftrapping-math. Otherwise I'll ask on the LLVM list.

Luc