[cfe-dev] CLANG getting started

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Tue Jan 5 13:50:08 PST 2010

Hi,

The -plugin argument changed syntax and no longer accepts the
'-plugin=foo' form, use '-plugin foo' (e.g., '-plugin help') instead.

However, I think that the plugin example is currently broken because
of the way static constructors in the back end work. I hope to add
some new API hooks to make writing non-plugin clang -cc1 like tools
easier, and I will switch the PrintFunctionNames example to use that
API when I do.

 - Daniel