[cfe-dev] how to use a buildbot?

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:29:28 PST 2010

I tried building the clang-test target. but it keeps giving me errors and
exit code 1. and it gives fatal error messages like stdio.h file not found,
expected string not found etc etc.,
the end output is:
1>Failing Tests (24):
1>    Clang :: CodeGen/lineno-dbginfo.c
1>    Clang :: Driver/darwin-ld.c
1>    Clang :: Index/code-complete-errors.c
1>    Clang :: Index/code-completion.cpp
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-at-directives.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-at-exprstmt.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-categories.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-interfaces.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-member-access.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-objc-message.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-properties.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-property-flags.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-property-getset.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-protocols.m
1>    Clang :: Index/complete-tabs.c
1>    Clang :: Preprocessor/clang_headers.c
1>    Clang :: Preprocessor/has_include.c
1>    Clang :: Preprocessor/header_lookup1.c
1>    Clang :: Preprocessor/include-directive2.c
1>    Clang :: Sema/attr-malloc.c
1>    Clang :: Sema/i-c-e.c
1>    Clang :: Sema/return.c
1>    Clang :: Sema/shift.c
1>    Clang :: SemaTemplate/example-dynarray.cpp
1>  Expected Passes    : 1970
1>  Expected Failures  : 18
1>  Unexpected Failures: 24
1>lit.py: lit.cfg:124: note: using clang:
'C:/Users/Kalyan/llvm/binaries/bin/Debug\\clang.EXE'
1>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Running Clang
regression tests"
1>Build log was saved at
"file://c:\Users\Kalyan\llvm\binaries\tools\clang\test\clang-test.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>clang-test - 20 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 103 up-to-date, 0 skipped

Did anyone get these kind of errors when they tried to build the clang-test
target?

Thanks.

--
Kalyan Ponnala