[cfe-dev] Update to C++0x feature table

Michael Price michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:03:42 PST 2010

The diff is attached.

I used the following sources:
Bjarne - http://www2.research.att.com/~bs/C++0xFAQ.html
Scott Meyers - http://www.aristeia.com/C++0x/C++0xFeatureAvailability.htm
Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C++0x

Things I like about my changes:
1. Near complete listing of core language changes.
2. Links to STL implementation status pages.
3. I like the classification of features.

Things I don't like about my changes:
1. I would love to provide links into the current draft for each feature,
but I couldn't find a way to link into the draft PDF.
2. I wish there were a better way to classify features (as some are
cross-cutting).

Indifferent:
1. Draft proposal documents.  I included and expanded them because they were
there before.

There is still one extra thing that I haven't done, which is to provide some
sort of desired priority, or if that is too difficult, some way to indicate
dependent relationships between features.

Michael Price
michael.b.price.dev at gmail.com