[cfe-dev] how to build my clang based tool

moataz ragab mtzrgb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:32:24 PDT 2009

I would like to use the build system of llvm to build my tool that is based
on clang.

I made a new directory under clang/tools with the name of the tool
"polyextract". I copied the CMakelist.txt and Makefile from the clang-cc and
modified them
I then configure from llvm trunk and make, but unfortunately I only get the
object file generated and no executable is generated in the Debug/bin

I would appreciate your help. Sorry I am not familiar with the build
systems.

Attached are the files I modified

Thanks
Moataz