[cfe-dev] WIn32 test patches revisited

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:12:42 PDT 2009

Affer updating, my const-init.c fixes conflicted.  However, the new version
doesn't have the floating point fixes I put in.  The VC++ *printf routines
apparently put in an extra digit in the exponent part of a floating point
number.  The enclosed patch adds these, though perhaps I didn't pick the
most ideal regular expression...

The enclosed patch also makes imaginary literals compile, with hopefully a
correct fix for LiteralSupport.cpp this time.  The question still remains,
however.  If VC++ doesn't support something (like imaginary literals), in
Clang's Microsoft emulation mode, should Clang still support it?  Either
way, a change is needed to make the three tests using imaginary literals
pass.
 -John

--
John Thompson