[cfe-dev] Help request for a game IDE project

Makslane Araújo Rodrigues makslane at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:06:58 PST 2008

I was not thinking in use clan as an interpreter, but using it to:

- making refactoring in the game code
- show, in the IDE, information about any selected token (type, name, ...) and the possibility to change the properties in a grid control (even for functions)
- compiles the final game code and generates the llvm bitcode

The only use I can see for interpretation in this context, is to debug the game. But, is this not a feature provided by the llvm (may be in future versions)?

Regards,
Makslane