[cfe-dev] Static analysis and Adium

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Mon Jul 7 08:25:42 PDT 2008

Hi Todd,

The table of results should already be sortable by column.  Is this
not working for you?  We use the sorttable.js script found at:

   http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/

This only works if the sorttable.js is in the same directory as the
index.html that lists the set of warnings (scan-build copies this file
over by default).

Ted