[cfe-dev] C++0x flags/keywords

Douglas Gregor doug.gregor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 20:35:43 PDT 2007

The attached patch adds all of the various bits to introduce a C++0x
dialect into Clang, including the dialect option, C++0x keywords, and
command-line switches for the driver.

While adding keywords, I ran into this confusing bit:

KEYWORD(_Complex                    , EXTC90)         // C99/C++

_Complex isn't part of C++, so shouldn't this be marked EXTC99|EXTCPP|
EXTCPP0x?

When running "make test" in the clang directory, I get a lot of
output that includes several "FAILED!" indicators. Should I expect
the output of "make test" to be clean, with no errors?  Is there a
simple way to get a count of tests run/errors/etc. (aside from grep)?

	- Doug