[PATCH] Fix source location info for C++03 access declarations.
zaffanella at cs.unipr.it
Fri Jul 12 07:22:11 PDT 2013
Please find attached a patch (with testcases) that fixes the source
location info for C++03 access declarations.
While at it, some other improvements in code have been applied, such as:
in a few helper methods of Sema.h:
* renamed isTypeName as HasTypenameKeyword;
in UsingDecl (and UnresolvedUsingValueDecl, if appropriate):
* renamed is/setTypeName as has/setTypename
* renamed get/setUsingLocation to get/setUsingLoc
* added helper isAccessDeclaration()
* fixed getSourceRange
* fixed pretty printing
* set field UsingLocation in ctor, use it in getUsingLoc
and when (de-)serializing node.
OK to commit?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 23301 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the cfe-commits