[Release-testers] [llvm-dev] [11.0.0 Release] Please help writing release notes!

Lang Hames via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 30 18:28:50 PDT 2020

Hi Hans,

Apologies if I got here too late, but just in case I didn't here are some
JIT release notes for 11.0.0:

- LLJIT now supports execution of static inits / deinits via the
LLJIT::initialize and LLJIT::deinitialize methods
- Static libraries can now be added to a JITDylib using the
StaticLibraryDefinitionGenerator class
- A C API has been added for OrcV2 (llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm-c/Orc.h)
- Several OrcV2 example projects have been added to
llvm-project/llvm/examples/OrcV2Examples
- Many bug fixes and API improvements

-- Lang.