[Release-testers] LLVM 11.0.1 Release Schedule

Tom Stellard via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 20 18:57:29 PST 2020

Hi,

Here is the LLVM 11.0.1 Release Schedule:

Nov. 25:  -rc1
Dec. 8    -rc2/Deadline to request backports
Dec. 15   -final

I had proposed[1] changing the stable release schedules back in
May, but due to a lack of improvement in the automated testing
situation, I didn't feel comfortable implementing it this time around.
I may try to revisit it again for a future release.  There was general
consensus for the process clarifications in that proposal, though, and
I'm still planning to do a documentation update based on that discussion.

If you have fixes you want to get into the 11.0.1 release please file a
bug and put `release-11.0.1` in the Blocks field.

Thanks,
Tom

[1] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2020-May/141730.html