[Release-testers] 10.0.1-rc1 release has been tagged

Michał Górny via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 21 12:56:03 PDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-05-19 at 18:22 -0700, Tom Stellard via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tagged the 10.0.1-rc1 release.  Testers can begin testing and uploading
> binaries.
>
> If you still want to get a fix into the 10.0.1 release, you still have about a month
> to get your fix in.  To request a patch be backported to the release/10.x branch,
> file a bug and mark it as a blocker of the release-10.0.1 meta bug.

Just FYI, the sky seems to have fallen on me here.  I'm not really sure
why it worked before but a lot of parts of clang fail now due to
duplicate registered command-line options.  I will file bugs when I'm
done figuring out all the fixes but giving you an early heads-up.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny