[Release-testers] [6.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 3 tagged

Hans Wennborg via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 23 07:14:07 PST 2018

Dear testers,

6.0.0-rc3 was just tagged, after r325901 on the branch.

There are still a few open blockers, but I'm not sure we'll actually
end up blocking on all of them. So depending on what comes up, this
release candidate is probably pretty close to what the final release
will look like (I'm still hoping for more release notes, though).

I'm hoping we can get to 'final' sometime next week.

Please test, let me know how it goes, and upload binaries.

Thanks,
Hans