[Release-testers] [cfe-dev] LLVM 4.0.1 -rc2 has been tagged

Tanya Lattner via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 15 17:33:57 PDT 2017

> On Jun 15, 2017, at 5:06 PM, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:
>
> Hi Tanya,
>
>> I have gone ahead and set Tom up as I already had his key.
> Let us have the setup as we had on llvm.org previously? Basically we
> had a restricted account called "tester" that was only allowed to to
> SFTP. We allowed multiple people to access it via public keys and it
> worked.

Thanks, I was out of the loop on how this was set up.

> Could you please copy the /home/tester/.ssh/authorized_keys from
> llvm.org to this new server? I will take care of the rest.

I’ve gone ahead and set up an account: testers and copied over the keys (note I think the account on llvm.org was testing, but I changed it to what Anton said)

Server Name: prereleases.llvm.org

I've created an uploads directory like before

The actual document root for prereleases.llvm.org is /data/www-prereleases. I assume Tom and Hans need access to do the final move and Tom is part of that group with access. Tom has access currently.

I have verified this works for me, but can others try?

-Tanya