[Release-testers] [4.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 2 has been tagged

Hans Wennborg via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 8 16:33:36 PST 2017

Hello testers,

4.0.0-rc2 was just tagged from the branch at r294535.

There are still open relase blocking bugs and merge requests, so this
will not be the last release candidate, but we've had a lot of merges
since the last one, and I'd like to see what the testing looks like.

The test-release.sh script was updated to also include lld. Make sure
you're using the latest version of the script (ideally from the
branch, but the trunk version is identical), and if lld causes any
problems, pass the "-no-lld" flag.

Please build, test, and upload binaries to the sftp. Let me know what
comes up, and I'll publish your binaries plus source and docs when
they're ready.

Thanks,
Hans