[Release-testers] RELEASE_TESTERS.TXT

Brian Cain via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 20 06:17:46 PDT 2016

Renato,

I've provided binaries/testing for SuSE enterprise (SLES), CentOS, and
armhf Ubuntu (vivid).  I consider myself more committed to SLES and armhf
Ubuntu because I have easier access to those targets.

I don't [yet] have an account on the phabricator -- should I make one in
order to add these comments to the review?

--
-Brian