[Release-testers] 3.9.1-rc2 is ready for testing

Brian Cain via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 2 16:37:39 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Tom Stellard via Release-testers <
release-testers at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just tagged 3.9.1-rc2, so testing can begin.  There was a bug found in
> -rc1 before I could send out a release announcement, so I decided to merge
> the fix and tag -rc2 to save some testing cycles.

SLES11SP3 fails during tests.

[ 92%] Building CXX object
unittests/MC/CMakeFiles/MCTests.dir/StringTableBuilderTest.cpp.o
/tmp/llvm/utils/release/rc2/llvm.src/unittests/ExecutionEngine/Orc/RPCUtilsTest.cpp:37:27:
error: no member named 'yield' in namespace 'std::this_thread'
        std::this_thread::yield();
[ 92%] Building CXX object
unittests/MC/CMakeFiles/MCTests.dir/TargetRegistry.cpp.o
1 error generated.

It looks like it's only present when _GLIBCXX_USE_SCHED_YIELD.  I'll see if
I can figure out why it would be packaged this way unless anyone knows off
the top of their head.