[Release-testers] [3.9 Release] Release Candidate 3 source and binaries available

Hans Wennborg via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 26 14:29:17 PDT 2016

We're very very close to the final release. Source and binaries for
LLVM-3.9.0-rc3 are available at
http://llvm.org/pre-releases/3.9.0/#rc3

This release candidate is almost the same as rc2, with the following
additional commits:

r279224 - Minor change to OpenCL release notes
r279260 - [lld] Add a note that 3.9 is a major milestone for us
r279468, r279474 - Fix gather-root.ll SLP vectorizer test to not expose UB
r279476 - [lld] Add R_386_TLS_LE as a relocation having an implicit addend.
r279471 - [msan] Disable prlimit test on glibc < 2.13
r279477 - [CloneFunction] Don't remove unrelated nodes from the CGSSC
r279647 - [SCCP] Don't delete side-effecting instructions

We're a little bit behind schedule and there is still an open release
blocker in the Bugzilla, but I'm hopeful that we can wrap up the
release next week.

Thanks,
Hans