[Release-testers] [cfe-dev] 3.8.1 Release Schedule

Martin J. O'Riordan via Release-testers release-testers at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 22 15:33:33 PDT 2016

What fixes are being proposed for 3.8.1 versus 3.8?

I carefully tracked 3.7 to 3.7.1 one changes, but 3.8 came so close on its heels that it turned out I shipped 3.8 to my customers and not the 3.7.1 patch.

Is it actually worth the effort?  If it has important fixes my vote would be "yes", but I'd really like to know in advance what the vx.y.N offers over the vx.y.(N-1) in terms of stability, fixes, correctness, etc., and this information seems to be unavailable.

	MartinO