[Parallel_libs-dev] [llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [RFC] Deprecate email code reviews in favor of Phabricator

Christian Kühnel kuhnel at google.com
Tue May 4 08:27:53 PDT 2021

I think that should be fairly easy: I just created a Herald rule which adds
the project "llvm-commits-test" as a subscriber to each commit:
https://reviews.llvm.org/H773

If we would add https://reviews.llvm.org/p/llvm-commits/ as subscriber,
this would send emails to the mailing list instead...

Best,
Christian