[Parallel_libs-dev] Deprecation of the LLVM SVN server

Mike Edwards mike at sqlby.me
Wed Dec 9 15:01:50 PST 2020

Hi,
This is just a friendly reminder of the upcoming deprecation and shutdown
of the SVN server.  As announced during the last US Developers Conference,
way back in 2019, the SVN server would remain in a read-only state for 1
year.  It has been more than a year now and it is time to let the server
enjoy a well deserved retirement.  We are planning on turning the service
off on January 5th, 2021.  Please plan accordingly if, for some reason, you
are still reliant on the SVN service being available.  Thanks for your time
and attention.  I hope you all are having a nice day and staying safe.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards