[Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] llvm OpenMP support for Apple Silicon

Johannes Doerfert via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 16 09:30:22 PDT 2021

Hi Matt,

not that I'm aware of any ongoing effort.

Though, I'm not an expert on Apple hardware (or software for that matter).
How would you program them right now?
Does LLVM have code generation capabilities for those GPUs?

Depending on the answers it might be reasonable to add OpenMP offloading
support (or not).

~ Johannes