[Openmp-dev] [llvm-dev] IMPORTANT: LLVM Bugzilla migration

Anton Korobeynikov via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 22 13:03:41 PST 2021

Hi Renato

> We occasionally have issues created by people that don't read this list, so it'd be better if we could have a way to disable new issues from GH's own settings.
> I haven't found a way on my own repos, but perhaps the migration process can do that as part of the setup / teardown.
Well... you'd assume that there is a way of doing this. But apparently
there is no :) There is a single switch to turn issues on and off, so
it is not possible to "hide" issues but still work on them. And at
some stage we will need to enable them in order to do some migration
steps. The only way to "protect" the issues is to limit the access to
the repo, but I doubt we can do this. Nothing bad will happen, frankly
speaking, the result will be a bit inaccurate though.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University