[Openmp-dev] AMDGPU and clang-tools-extra

Ye Luo via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed May 19 14:53:13 PDT 2021

 -DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS="clang" -DLLVM_ENABLE_RUNTIMES="openmp"
I think this is what Jon refers to.

If you have issues building llvm at main in spack. Please provide your spack
command and attach the following files
spack-build-01-cmake-out.txt
spack-build-02-build-out.txt
from your spack-stage llvm build folder.
Best,
Ye
Ye Luo, Ph.D.
Computational Science Division & Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory