[Openmp-dev] LIT failure: clang/test/Driver/openmp-offload-gpu.c

Joachim Protze via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Mar 18 14:14:19 PDT 2021

The REQUIRES lines at the top of the file specify, that all targets need
to be available so that the test is supported.

To fulfill the dependency with the bitcode library, this should be added
as another REQUIREment of the test.

I assume that phabricator and your local test builds include building
the OpenMP runtime/project?

- Joachim