[Openmp-dev] Attn Buildbot Owners: Would you like your builder to test the release branch?

Tom Stellard via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 1 16:45:48 PST 2021

Hi,

I would like to improve the testing coverage in the release branch, so if you
are a buildbot owner and would like to enable your builder for the release branch,
let me know, and I can help get it enabled.

Also, if you have any ideas for some more extensive testing that might be too
slow to run on the main branch, we may be able to enable it on the release
branch either running once per commit or once per tag.

Thanks,
Tom