[Openmp-dev] Context Selector for runtime support

Abid Malik via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 9 09:22:17 PST 2021

Hello,

I looked into the current context selector. How should the selector treat
the dynamic conditions for the meta directive? Currently, it only returns
the best score for the static conditions which decides the clause to be
resolved. Do we have a specific score for the dynamic conditions? I could
not infer this from the specifications. As per specifications ( my
understanding ), the user condition is responsible for the runtime
condition.

Also, is it possible to have a metadirective with both static and dynamic
conditions?

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 11:30 AM Johannes Doerfert <
johannesdoerfert at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not aware.
>
> On 12/1/21 10:23, Abid Malik via Openmp-dev wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Does anyone in the community is working on the context selector runtime
> > support for meta directive etc?
> >
> > Thanks,

Abid M. Malik
"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,
and kindness from the unkind"---Gibran
"Success is not for the chosen few, but for the few who choose" --- John
Maxwell
"Being a good person does not depend on your religion or status in life,
your race or skin color, political views or culture. IT DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD
YOU TREAT OTHERS"--- Abid
"The Universe is talking to us, and the language of the Universe is
mathematics."----Abid