[Openmp-dev] How to disable GitHub Action notifications

Tom Stellard via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 30 11:31:18 PST 2020

Hi,

We are currently working on a GitHub Action job to help with the
transition to the 'main' branch.  As a result, if you make a commit, you
may receive a notification about a failed GitHub Action.  If you want to
disable these notifications, you can go to:
https://github.com/settings/notifications and uncheck both the 'Email'
and 'Web' boxes in the GitHub Actions section.  These settings are
global, so they will affect all repositories you are watching.

Another way to disable these notifications would be to go to
https://github.com/watching and change the notification settings for
llvm/llvm-project to 'Ignore'.  'Participating' and 'Custom' settings
may also work, but I have not been able to verify this.

If you know of a better way to manage these notifications, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Tom