[Openmp-dev] OpenMP in LLVM Multi-company Telecom Meeting Minutes

Jon Chesterfield via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 30 00:08:39 PST 2020

>  - Declare variant support is blocked on a community input on decision
> whether to use overload resolution mechanism.

I thought we had sufficient input here. One or two of the clang devs
replied on the mailing list, though I can't find it in the noise now.
Hopefully I'm not imaging that.

Alexey? I don't think we're going to attract more guidance from cfe devs
than we've already got. I believe Johannes has some test cases that fail in
tree and a suggestion for fixing them. How can we progress this?

Thanks,

Jon