[Openmp-dev] Offloading application build with a Trunk Debug Clang is so slow

Itaru Kitayama via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jan 5 17:53:07 PST 2020

Hi all,
>From discussions I had in the llvm-dev mailing list, I realized thjat I
really should not have used a Debug Clang at all for my
app build. Although at this moment, trunk is broken for my application of
interest, I can go back to mid October of trunk and
I can build my app with the Clang which is a Release build, but also
configured to print informative messages from libomptarget.