[Openmp-dev] [Release-testers] LLVM 11.0.1-rc2 has been tagged

Michał Górny via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 21 11:51:59 PST 2020

On Fri, 2020-12-18 at 22:33 -0800, Tom Stellard via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just tagged LLVM 11.0.1-rc2, hopefully this will be the last
> release candidate.  Testers can begin testing and uploading binaries.

Gentoo amd64 looks good-ish, except that:

1) compiler-rt LSAN seems entirely broken, ThreadDescriptorSize tests
fail too -- I guess once again glibc upgrade broke it.

2) LLDB tests are broken as usual -- but I'm finally starting to work
on them.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny