[Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] Discussion about OpenMP 5.0 declare mapper runtime

Finkel, Hal J. via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 3 16:52:14 PDT 2019

Lingda, when you replied to this message you re-added the cfe-dev
mailing list. Please don't do that. As Johannes said, we discourage
cross-posting discussion threads to multiple LLVM mailing lists. Not
everyone is on all of the lists, and so cross-posting adds to the
workload for our list moderators when someone not subscribed to all of
the lists responds to the thread. This thread on the interface to the
OpenMP runtime library belongs on the openmp-dev list. In the future,
please start threads on only one list. It's fine to send a separate note
to other relevant lists alerting subscribers to a thread that might be
of interest to them on a different list - but please don't cc the other
lists directly.

Thanks again,

Hal

On 10/3/19 5:17 PM, Lingda Li wrote: