[Openmp-dev] Loading RTLs for other architectures

Lukas Sommer via Openmp-dev openmp-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 6 23:38:40 PST 2019

Hi Itaru,

as far as I can tell, libomptarget only tries to load these libraries,
but will not actually load them, because they are not present on your
system. The RTLs for the architectures other than CUDA and POWER are not
built during compilation of libomptarget.

If you still want to get rid of this behavior, you can probably remove
the other RTLs from

> static const char *RTLNames[] = ...
in line 24ff. in file /openmp/libomptarget/src/rtl.cpp and stop
libomptarget from trying to load this libraries.

Best,

Lukas

Lukas Sommer, M.Sc.
TU Darmstadt
Embedded Systems and Applications Group (ESA)
Hochschulstr. 10, 64289 Darmstadt, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 1622429
www.esa.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de